3 great ads I had nothing to do with: Jeremy Ellis
Jeremy Ellis, marketing director, TUI UK & Ireland reveals the three ad campaigns he admires but had nothing to do with.
About the series
In this series of short films, leading Thinkbox Creative Academy members have the tricky task of selecting just three TV ads that have inspired them: brilliant commercials, old and new, that they admire but had nothing to do with.
The idea is not only to explore some of our greatest ads in the company of people who know a thing or two about making them, but also – because of the proven link between creativity and effectiveness – encourage the advertising industry to even greater heights.
We hope you enjoy the films.
Jeremy Ellis, marketing director, TUI UK & Ireland
He then moved into CRM, customer experience and innovation, establishing Thomson's award-winning eCRM programme.
In 2010, Jeremy became head of marketing, creating two critically-acclaimed TV campaigns, creating distinct brand propositions for the Thomson and First Choice brands.
Jeremy was promoted to marketing director in December 2011.
Ben & Emer's choices
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Junior Web Developer, Awesome Media Agency based in Essex. Digital Gurus £17000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London