Entries open for The Brand Republic Future 5 Awards
Entries are now open for The Brand Republic Future 5 Awards, an awards scheme created in collaboration with Octopus Group, and Marketing and PRWeek magazines, to highlight and celebrate all that's radical and ground-breaking in our industry.
We’re looking for the best examples of experimental marketing communications in the following five categories – The Big Idea, Data and Planning, Audience Participation, Brand Collaboration, Tech Innovation.
Work will be voted on by an expert panel chaired by Marketing editor Claire Beale, as well as by readers of Brand Republic, Marketing and PRWeek. We’re also assembling a group of teenagers to pick out their own favourite campaign.
The five category winners (plus the Young Peoples Prize) will feature in an article in PRWeek, Marketing, and on Brand Republic from October.
Go to www.brandrepublic.com/future5 for more details
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London