Entries open for The Brand Republic Future 5 Awards
Entries are now open for The Brand Republic Future 5 Awards, an awards scheme created in collaboration with Octopus Group, and Marketing and PRWeek magazines, to highlight and celebrate all that's radical and ground-breaking in our industry.
We’re looking for the best examples of experimental marketing communications in the following five categories – The Big Idea, Data and Planning, Audience Participation, Brand Collaboration, Tech Innovation.
Work will be voted on by an expert panel chaired by Marketing editor Claire Beale, as well as by readers of Brand Republic, Marketing and PRWeek. We’re also assembling a group of teenagers to pick out their own favourite campaign.
The five category winners (plus the Young Peoples Prize) will feature in an article in PRWeek, Marketing, and on Brand Republic from October.
Go to www.brandrepublic.com/future5 for more details
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London