Entries open for The Brand Republic Future 5 Awards
Entries are now open for The Brand Republic Future 5 Awards, an awards scheme created in collaboration with Octopus Group, and Marketing and PRWeek magazines, to highlight and celebrate all that's radical and ground-breaking in our industry.
We’re looking for the best examples of experimental marketing communications in the following five categories – The Big Idea, Data and Planning, Audience Participation, Brand Collaboration, Tech Innovation.
Work will be voted on by an expert panel chaired by Marketing editor Claire Beale, as well as by readers of Brand Republic, Marketing and PRWeek. We’re also assembling a group of teenagers to pick out their own favourite campaign.
The five category winners (plus the Young Peoples Prize) will feature in an article in PRWeek, Marketing, and on Brand Republic from October.
Go to www.brandrepublic.com/future5 for more details
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton