Interpublic appoints former top Y&R executive
The Interpublic Group of Companies has appointed Bruce Nelson, former vice chairman of Young & Rubicam, as its executive vice president and chief marketing officer.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The Interpublic Group of Companies has appointed Bruce Nelson, former vice chairman of Young & Rubicam, as its executive vice-president and chief marketing officer.
Nelson will oversee an increasingly diversified range of Interpublic companies, encompassing advertising, interactive and direct marketing, public relations, media services, research and consulting.
Nelson left Y&R in September 1999 to take time off to spend more time with his family. During that time he joined the boards of three dotcom companies. Before joining Y&R, he worked for McCann-Erickson for nine years.
He will report directly to John Dooner, president and chief operating officer at Interpublic and who becomes chief executive officer in January.
Interpublic owns the Lowe Lintas and McCann-Erickson advertising networks.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London