Interpublic appoints former top Y&R executive
The Interpublic Group of Companies has appointed Bruce Nelson, former vice chairman of Young & Rubicam, as its executive vice president and chief marketing officer.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The Interpublic Group of Companies has appointed Bruce Nelson, former vice chairman of Young & Rubicam, as its executive vice-president and chief marketing officer.
Nelson will oversee an increasingly diversified range of Interpublic companies, encompassing advertising, interactive and direct marketing, public relations, media services, research and consulting.
Nelson left Y&R in September 1999 to take time off to spend more time with his family. During that time he joined the boards of three dotcom companies. Before joining Y&R, he worked for McCann-Erickson for nine years.
He will report directly to John Dooner, president and chief operating officer at Interpublic and who becomes chief executive officer in January.
Interpublic owns the Lowe Lintas and McCann-Erickson advertising networks.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60K - £75K + benefits, Central London