Brand Republic Future 5 Awards: Your chance to shine
The Brand Republic Future 5 Awards has extended its deadline for entries to 14 June.
Brand Republic Future 5: accepting entries until 14 June
The awards, which are designed to highlight creativity among in-house marketing teams, are invited in five categories; The Big Idea, Data and Planning, Audience Participation, Brand Collaboration, and Tech Innovation.
Entries will be judged by a panel including Marketing editor Claire Beale, Procter & Gamble marketing director Nick Diamond, Freesat managing director Emma Scott, and EE head of corporate communications Mat Sears.
The five winning entries will be featured in Marketing and PRWeek magazines, and on Brand Republic, in October.
For more details, and the online entry form, go to www.brandrepublic.com/future5.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London