WPP names Commonhealth president and CEO
WPP Group-owned healthcare PR company Commonhealth has restructured its senior board to make former managing partner Matt Geigerich, president and chief executive
LONDON (Brand Republic) – WPP Group-owned healthcare PR company Commonhealth has restructured its senior board to make former managing partner Matt Geigerich, president and chief executive. His fellow managing partners Phil Brady and Jim Clifford become co-chairmen of the company.
Geigerich will be responsible for liaison with Commonhealth’s parent company as well as key clients and the pharmaceutical industry. He will report to John Zweig, CEO of branding and identity, healthcare and specialist communications at WPP.
WPP owns J Walter Thompson, Ogilvy & Mather and Young & Rubicam, as well as the MindShare and The Media Edge media buying and planning agencies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire