Mr Porter hosts Gentleman's Guide to Whisky activity
Mr Porter, the online menswear portal, is hosting a digital campaign that offers tips and advice about how best to enjoy and serve whisky, for Diageo's Alexander & James, the premium drinks online retailer.
Neil Ridley: hosts Gentleman's Guide to Whisky activity
The activity, by agencies Huge and Carat, has been inspired by the idea that you can tell as much about a man by the contents of his glass, as you can by the contents of his wardrobe.
The activity runs across print and digital and includes a top-tips video guide on the Mr Porter homepage, presented by whisky writer Neil Ridley of Caskstrength Creative.
Ridley shares his tips about how to get the most from whisky, including suggestions on writing tasting notes and choosing the right glass.
Alexander & James is Diageo’s first direct-to-consumer ecommerce platform. It is currently only available in the UK, with plans to roll out across Europe.
In May, Diageo opened The Singleton Sensorium, described as the "world’s first multi-sensory" bar. The pop-up in Soho, London, was designed by sensory branding and experiential company Condiment Junkie to discover how altering a drinker's environment can enhance their taste.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire