3 great ads I had nothing to do with: John Lewis "Always a woman"
John Lewis' much loved 'Never Knowingly Undersold' campaign was launched to much acclaim in 2010 and was followed by a series of ads that aimed to tug at the nation's heart strings.
The campaign was produced by Adam & Eve and cast nine actresses to play the lead role throughout the course of the ad. Running for six weeks, it proceeded several other ads with similar emotional themes.
To see more films in this series, visit
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London