3 great ads I had nothing to do with: John Lewis "Always a woman"
John Lewis' much loved 'Never Knowingly Undersold' campaign was launched to much acclaim in 2010 and was followed by a series of ads that aimed to tug at the nation's heart strings.
The campaign was produced by Adam & Eve and cast nine actresses to play the lead role throughout the course of the ad. Running for six weeks, it proceeded several other ads with similar emotional themes.
To see more films in this series, visit
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire