3 great ads I had nothing to do with: John Lewis "Always a woman"
John Lewis' much loved 'Never Knowingly Undersold' campaign was launched to much acclaim in 2010 and was followed by a series of ads that aimed to tug at the nation's heart strings.
The campaign was produced by Adam & Eve and cast nine actresses to play the lead role throughout the course of the ad. Running for six weeks, it proceeded several other ads with similar emotional themes.
To see more films in this series, visit
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London