3 great ads I had nothing to do with: John Lewis "Always a woman"
John Lewis' much loved 'Never Knowingly Undersold' campaign was launched to much acclaim in 2010 and was followed by a series of ads that aimed to tug at the nation's heart strings.
The campaign was produced by Adam & Eve and cast nine actresses to play the lead role throughout the course of the ad. Running for six weeks, it proceeded several other ads with similar emotional themes.
To see more films in this series, visit
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London