3 ads I had nothing to do with: Teacher Training Association "Talking Heads"
Featuring Joanna Lumley, Terence Conran and Tony Blair, this spot from the Teacher Training Association names favourite teachers and reminds viewers: "No one forgets a good teacher."
Famous faces line up to name check a teacher they feel helped them get to where they are today.
The brief handed to agency Delaney Fletcher Bozell, was to 'elevate the status of teaching as a profession'. Drawing attention to the important role teachers play in shaping our future generation is a simple but powerful message.
To see more films in this series, visit
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London