3 ads I had nothing to do with: Teacher Training Association "Talking Heads"
Featuring Joanna Lumley, Terence Conran and Tony Blair, this spot from the Teacher Training Association names favourite teachers and reminds viewers: "No one forgets a good teacher."
Famous faces line up to name check a teacher they feel helped them get to where they are today.
The brief handed to agency Delaney Fletcher Bozell, was to 'elevate the status of teaching as a profession'. Drawing attention to the important role teachers play in shaping our future generation is a simple but powerful message.
To see more films in this series, visit
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London