Ebuzzing opens up Vine and Instagram video for other platforms
Ebuzzing, the video ad network, has developed technology that allows brands to share their video content from Vine and Instagram on other platforms.
The Vine and ‘Video for Instagram’ content will be available on the BuzzPlayer video player, which allows users to share content and is available on mobile.
Brands can build their follower count on the previously closed Vine and ‘Video for Instagram’ platforms and track views and shares.
Rebecca Mahony, the vice president of global marketing at Ebuzzing, said: "Vine and ‘Video for Instagram’ have generated huge excitement within the marketing industry, but until now there has been no advertising platform enabling brands to fully exploit the potential of these platforms as a tool for sharing great content.
"This is a great step forward for the sharing of Vine and ‘Video for Instagram’ content and will help marketers grow their reach and showcase their work to a wider audience."
Video for Instagram launched in June to allow users to upload a 15-second video. Vine launched in June 2012. It hosts six-second clips and was purchased by Twitter in October.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London