Ebuzzing opens up Vine and Instagram video for other platforms
Ebuzzing, the video ad network, has developed technology that allows brands to share their video content from Vine and Instagram on other platforms.
The Vine and ‘Video for Instagram’ content will be available on the BuzzPlayer video player, which allows users to share content and is available on mobile.
Brands can build their follower count on the previously closed Vine and ‘Video for Instagram’ platforms and track views and shares.
Rebecca Mahony, the vice president of global marketing at Ebuzzing, said: "Vine and ‘Video for Instagram’ have generated huge excitement within the marketing industry, but until now there has been no advertising platform enabling brands to fully exploit the potential of these platforms as a tool for sharing great content.
"This is a great step forward for the sharing of Vine and ‘Video for Instagram’ content and will help marketers grow their reach and showcase their work to a wider audience."
Video for Instagram launched in June to allow users to upload a 15-second video. Vine launched in June 2012. It hosts six-second clips and was purchased by Twitter in October.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London