Ogilvy & Mather names Isaac vice-chairman
Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific has promoted Tim Isaac to vice-chairman.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific has promoted Tim Isaac to vice-chairman.
Reporting to Miles Young, chairman of O&M Asia Pacific, Isaac will continue in his role as south-east Asia regional director and chairman of O&M Singapore. Young said the agency’s business in the region was growing fast and that international business was also more centred in Singapore.
“Isaac’s support for my role will allow me to concentrate more effectively on some of the critical sweet points for further fast growth for O&M in the region,” Young said.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London