Ogilvy & Mather names Isaac vice-chairman
Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific has promoted Tim Isaac to vice-chairman.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific has promoted Tim Isaac to vice-chairman.
Reporting to Miles Young, chairman of O&M Asia Pacific, Isaac will continue in his role as south-east Asia regional director and chairman of O&M Singapore. Young said the agency’s business in the region was growing fast and that international business was also more centred in Singapore.
“Isaac’s support for my role will allow me to concentrate more effectively on some of the critical sweet points for further fast growth for O&M in the region,” Young said.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London