Corporate PR and marketing boosts Incepta
Financial and corporate public relations and marketing look set to overtake consumer PR and boost further growth within the communication sector as a whole, according to international marketing and communications company Incepta.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Financial and corporate public relations and marketing look set to overtake consumer PR and boost further growth within the communication sector as a whole, according to international marketing and communications company Incepta.
The company’s profits more than doubled in the first half of the year to £14.2m, compared with £7m for the same period last year. Overall turnover was £113.4m, up 48% from £76.7m.
The bumper results come as chairman Bob Morton announced his intention to retire before the end of the year. He said the company -- which owns the UK-based Citigate Dewe Rogerson PR firm and US counterpart Sard Verbinnen -- had “transformed” itself since he became chairman in 1992 and was ripe for further growth, but felt the time was right for him to step down.
“Incepta’s current positioning, resource and momentum now give it the ability to become the global leader in its core businesses –- these areas are set to continue outpacing the growth of the communications market as a whole and create strong opportunities to grow the group’s wider marketing services,” he said.
Its marketing services division saw a 73% jump in profits to £2m. Public relations remains the group’s largest earner, with revenue nearly doubling to £32.5m.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East