Ashes cricket fans 'Face Off' on Twitter
Brands2Life is rolling out a website for both England and Australia cricket fans to track their teams' success on social media, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Fan Face Off: compares Ashes fans' online activity
The Ashes Fan Face Off site has been developed by digital agency Brands2Life and will be live for the duration of the Investec Ashes Series this summer. It asks supporters to "get liking... get following... get behind your team now!" to boost their favourite team's online presence.
It compares online activity, including tweets, likes and shares for both the England and Australia cricket teams, to see who is winning the digital battle and creating the greatest buzz online.
Brands2Life has also teamed up with the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) to create a digital campaign that invites fans to become part ot the team online.
Users can upload and superimpose a photo of their face onto a range of England players. The result can then be personalised with their name and a message, and then shared across social networks.
The app can be downloaded from the dedicated Rise For England site.
Both web applications form part of the ECB's wider #Rise campaign. The activity includes outdoor work in the cities where the matches are taking place, encouraging fans to back the England team on Twitter by using the #Rise hashtag.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- COPYWRITER - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northampton