Persil and Microsoft target mums across Xbox and MSN
Persil and Microsoft Advertising have teamed up to launch the Unilever brand's first ever cross-platform ad campaign in the UK, to back the re-launch of Small & Mighty, the laundry detergent and stain remover.
Persil: runs 'Mighty Moments' campaign across Xbox and Skype
The 'Mighty Moments' campaign will run for four months across all of Microsoft’s devices and services, including Xbox, Skype, MSN, Mobile and Windows 8.
It includes four animated electronic storybooks, which mums can share and personalise for their own children.
The campaign uses Windows 8 Ads-in-Apps ecosystem format and marks the first time a UK brand has used Microsoft’s ‘Polymorphic’ advertising solution, which adapts content to fit different screens on various devices.
Paul O’Grady, the senior communications planning manager for marketing services at Unilever UK, said: "We’re pleased to be the first brand in the UK to use this exciting new technology to reach our target audience on a platform which is relevant to them.
"While also providing interesting content that is not only suitable for the whole family to enjoy, but can also be individually tailored, offering mums the chance to give stories a truly personal touch."
James Hayr, the head of advertising solutions at Microsoft Advertising, said: "At Microsoft we believe in the importance of creating advertising that is accessible to the consumer’s online experience in ways that are both interesting and relevant.
"Encouraging engagement is about delivering a seamless journey to users in an honest and authentic way, not simply bombarding them with content."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London