Vote now in the Brand Republic Future 5 Awards
The shortlist has now been published for the Brand Republic Future 5 Awards for the best in experimental marketing.
Claire Beale: Marketing brand editor
Will it be EDF Energy’s Olympic lighting-up of the London Eye? Or Paddy Power’s notorious sky-tweeting? Or even a live broadcast of hair transplant surgery?
The judges of the Brand Republic Future 5 Awards, a project to highlight the most experimental marketing campaigns, have chosen a shortlist of 15 entries.
We’re now opening up the voting to readers. Go to www.brandrepublic.com/future5 to read the entries, view the associated films and make your selection. Follow the progress of voting on Twitter with the hashtag #future5awards.
Claire Beale, Marketing brand editor and chairman of the Future 5 judges, said: "What unites many of our shortlist is the creation of something – whether it be an event or a more multi-channel piece of activity – that succeeds in attracting consumer attention because of its originality.
"This year’s Future 5 proves that this is the year of content marketing."
The five winners (one for each category – The Big Idea, Data & Planning, Audience Participation, Brand Collaboration and Tech Innovation) will be announced in Marketing, PRWeek, on Brand Republic and on the awards website in October.
The scheme has been created in conjunction with the Octopus Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London