Vote now in the Brand Republic Future 5 Awards
The shortlist has now been published for the Brand Republic Future 5 Awards for the best in experimental marketing.
Claire Beale: Marketing brand editor
Will it be EDF Energy’s Olympic lighting-up of the London Eye? Or Paddy Power’s notorious sky-tweeting? Or even a live broadcast of hair transplant surgery?
The judges of the Brand Republic Future 5 Awards, a project to highlight the most experimental marketing campaigns, have chosen a shortlist of 15 entries.
We’re now opening up the voting to readers. Go to www.brandrepublic.com/future5 to read the entries, view the associated films and make your selection. Follow the progress of voting on Twitter with the hashtag #future5awards.
Claire Beale, Marketing brand editor and chairman of the Future 5 judges, said: "What unites many of our shortlist is the creation of something – whether it be an event or a more multi-channel piece of activity – that succeeds in attracting consumer attention because of its originality.
"This year’s Future 5 proves that this is the year of content marketing."
The five winners (one for each category – The Big Idea, Data & Planning, Audience Participation, Brand Collaboration and Tech Innovation) will be announced in Marketing, PRWeek, on Brand Republic and on the awards website in October.
The scheme has been created in conjunction with the Octopus Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- SEO Account Director - Fab Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £55k + Bonus and Gt Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Director Red Sofa London £80000 - £90000 per annum, City of London
- Mid-Weight Brand Planner Red Sofa London £40000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner Digital Planner - ATL Agency Red Sofa London £45000 - £75000 per annum, City of London