Motorola warning hits share price
US mobile phone company Motorola’s share price dropped nearly 15%, following its warning that worldwide demand for mobile handsets is slowing.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – US mobile phone company Motorola’s share price dropped nearly 15%, following its warning that worldwide demand for mobile handsets is slowing.
Motorola said Wednesday that its would sell between 410m and 425m mobile phones this year, short of the estimated 425-450m.
Rivals Ericsson and Nokia also saw their share price slump more than 6%.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London