Motorola warning hits share price
US mobile phone company Motorola’s share price dropped nearly 15%, following its warning that worldwide demand for mobile handsets is slowing.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – US mobile phone company Motorola’s share price dropped nearly 15%, following its warning that worldwide demand for mobile handsets is slowing.
Motorola said Wednesday that its would sell between 410m and 425m mobile phones this year, short of the estimated 425-450m.
Rivals Ericsson and Nokia also saw their share price slump more than 6%.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London