WPP in talks to buy PR firm Finsbury
WPP Group, owner of Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide and Young & Rubicam advertising agencies, is understood to be in talks to buy UK financial PR firm Finsbury.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – WPP Group, owner of Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide and Young & Rubicam advertising agencies, is understood to be in talks to buy UK financial PR firm Finsbury.
Finsbury’s clients include 10% of the FTSE 100 companies and it is valued at up to £50m, according to a report in the Financial Times.
The discussions are thought to underline WPP chief executive Sir Martin Sorrell’s commitment to expanding WPP into financial public relations.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London