Trading Places: this week's people moves
Alex Miller is to leave Engine's social media agency Jam and Yahoo appoints Dawn Airey to lead its EMEA operations, in this week's round-up of people moves across advertising, marketing and PR.
Dawn Airey: joins Yahoo to run its European Middle Eastern and African operations
Total Media has appointed Liz Duff, a broadcast associate director at Carat, as its new head of TV, replacing Leila Travis, who joined Thinkbox as head of planning in April. (Campaign)
Alex Miller, the founder and chief executive of Jam, is to leave the Engine social media agency to pursue other interests. (Campaign)
Proximity London has hired John Treacy, the executive creative director at Elvis, in the same role, replacing Caitlin Ryan who joined Karmarama this month. (Campaign)
News UK has appointed David Robinson as marketing director of The Sun, following the exit of Rob Painter to Sky last month. (Marketing)
Yahoo has appointed Dawn Airey, the media leader who has held senior positions across Channel 5, ITV, BSkyB and Channel 4, to run the company's European, Middle Eastern and African operations. (Media Week)
ESI Media, the commercial team responsible for the London Evening Standard and The Independent, has hired CBS Outdoor's Dan Locke as agency group director as part of a restructure ahead of its London Live TV launch. (Media Week)
Red Bee Media has appointed Andy Booth, a creative and board director at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, as the group creative director. (Campaign)
Scot Marchbank, currently head of news at the Ministry of Justice, has been handed the role of Prime Minister's deputy spokesman. (PR Week)
Michael Murphy, former CEO and current non-executive chairman of Hunstworth Group-owned Grayling, has left the business. (PR Week)
The Red Consultancy has raided Reynolds-Mackenzie to replace the departed co-founder and MD of its health practice. Reynolds-Mackenzie’s head of international operations Jennifer Garratt has succeeded Paul Gittins. (PR Week)
Nexus has appointed former BBC managing editor Keith Beech as the first director of its newly developed Crisis Organisation and Reputation proposition. (PR Week)
M:Communications' former emerging markets head Stuart Leasor has joined Russian offshoot EM and launched his own agency to target other developing markets. (PR Week)
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)