News Corp and Microsoft in $1bn talks
News Corporation is understood to be in discussions with Microsoft, which could lead to the software company investing more than $1bn in the Media giant’s digital division, Sky Global Networks.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – News Corporation is understood to be in discussions with Microsoft, which could lead to the software company investing more than $1bn in the Media giant’s digital division, Sky Global Networks.
If the deal goes ahead, Microsoft will take a 3.5% stake in the company. News Corp has had to postpone the flotation of Sky Global following French media group Vivendi’s decision to divest its stake in BSkyB –- News Corp’s UK satellite operation.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Gemini Search £170 - £250 per day, City of London