Cap Gemini Ernst & Young in $30m global rebrand
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young has launched a $30m global campaign created by D’Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles as the consulting firm seeks to rebrand itself with “entrepreneurial creativity”.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Cap Gemini Ernst & Young has launched a $30m global campaign created by D’Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles as the consulting firm seeks to rebrand itself with “entrepreneurial creativity”.
The company, created earlier this year through the merger of Cap Gemini and Ernst & Young, said the campaign marked a new stage in its global expansion.
“We are proud to have achieved the cycle of brand definition, advertising agency search and the launch of the campaign in just five months,” said Patrick Boccard, director of corporate communication.
He said the ads showed a series of “brilliant yet simple” solutions which come through innovative thinking, using images such as a footprint on the moon, a baby’s dummy and a lightbulb.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich