Cap Gemini Ernst & Young in $30m global rebrand
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young has launched a $30m global campaign created by D’Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles as the consulting firm seeks to rebrand itself with “entrepreneurial creativity”.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Cap Gemini Ernst & Young has launched a $30m global campaign created by D’Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles as the consulting firm seeks to rebrand itself with “entrepreneurial creativity”.
The company, created earlier this year through the merger of Cap Gemini and Ernst & Young, said the campaign marked a new stage in its global expansion.
“We are proud to have achieved the cycle of brand definition, advertising agency search and the launch of the campaign in just five months,” said Patrick Boccard, director of corporate communication.
He said the ads showed a series of “brilliant yet simple” solutions which come through innovative thinking, using images such as a footprint on the moon, a baby’s dummy and a lightbulb.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London