Cap Gemini Ernst & Young in $30m global rebrand
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young has launched a $30m global campaign created by D’Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles as the consulting firm seeks to rebrand itself with “entrepreneurial creativity”.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Cap Gemini Ernst & Young has launched a $30m global campaign created by D’Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles as the consulting firm seeks to rebrand itself with “entrepreneurial creativity”.
The company, created earlier this year through the merger of Cap Gemini and Ernst & Young, said the campaign marked a new stage in its global expansion.
“We are proud to have achieved the cycle of brand definition, advertising agency search and the launch of the campaign in just five months,” said Patrick Boccard, director of corporate communication.
He said the ads showed a series of “brilliant yet simple” solutions which come through innovative thinking, using images such as a footprint on the moon, a baby’s dummy and a lightbulb.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London