Amadeus pays $57m for Vacation.com
Travel reservation firm Amadeus Global Travel has bought Vacation.com, a US online travel network for $57.3m in cash.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Travel reservation firm Amadeus Global Travel has bought Vacation.com, a US online travel network for $57.3m in cash.
As part of the deal, Amadeus will issue warrants to acquire 1.8m Class A shares in Amadeus, and will assume $27m in debt.
Vacation.com is the US’s largest holiday-selling consortium, serving 8,400 travel agencies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London