Amadeus pays $57m for Vacation.com
Travel reservation firm Amadeus Global Travel has bought Vacation.com, a US online travel network for $57.3m in cash.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Travel reservation firm Amadeus Global Travel has bought Vacation.com, a US online travel network for $57.3m in cash.
As part of the deal, Amadeus will issue warrants to acquire 1.8m Class A shares in Amadeus, and will assume $27m in debt.
Vacation.com is the US’s largest holiday-selling consortium, serving 8,400 travel agencies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London