Amadeus pays $57m for Vacation.com
Travel reservation firm Amadeus Global Travel has bought Vacation.com, a US online travel network for $57.3m in cash.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Travel reservation firm Amadeus Global Travel has bought Vacation.com, a US online travel network for $57.3m in cash.
As part of the deal, Amadeus will issue warrants to acquire 1.8m Class A shares in Amadeus, and will assume $27m in debt.
Vacation.com is the US’s largest holiday-selling consortium, serving 8,400 travel agencies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton