Letsbuyit.com looks for more cash
Online cooperative-buying retailer Letsbuyit.com is looking to raise cash through a strategic partnership with a high-street retailer by the end of the year, according to reports.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Online cooperative-buying retailer Letsbuyit.com is looking to raise cash through a strategic partnership with a high-street retailer by the end of the year, according to reports.
Letsbuyit.com said in August that it has enough cash to last until the middle of next year, but analysts believe that the company needs to raise between €80m (£46.39m) and €90m (£52.19m) to see it through to profitability.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire