Letsbuyit.com looks for more cash
Online cooperative-buying retailer Letsbuyit.com is looking to raise cash through a strategic partnership with a high-street retailer by the end of the year, according to reports.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Online cooperative-buying retailer Letsbuyit.com is looking to raise cash through a strategic partnership with a high-street retailer by the end of the year, according to reports.
Letsbuyit.com said in August that it has enough cash to last until the middle of next year, but analysts believe that the company needs to raise between €80m (£46.39m) and €90m (£52.19m) to see it through to profitability.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London