Publicis considers merging FCA! into Saatchis
French advertising group Publicis is considering merging its FCA!BMZ network into the recently acquired Saatchi & Saatchi to strengthen the UK-based agency’s position.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – French advertising group Publicis is considering merging its FCA!BMZ network into the recently acquired Saatchi & Saatchi to strengthen the UK-based agency’s position.
Combining the nine-strong FCA!BMZ network, which also has other affiliate partners across Europe, would beef up Saatchis’ pan-European client roster and increase its continental expansion.
Publicis general secretary Jean-Paul Morin, who was appointed earlier in October to oversee the integration of Saatchi & Saatchi into the group, said, “We are actively seeking to improve the position of the agency throughout Europe.”
One hurdle to overcome, however, could be client conflict. One of FCA!BMZ’s main clients is German packaged goods manufacturer Henkel. This would clash with rival Procter & Gamble, which is a large client of Saatchi & Saatchi.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire