Publicis considers merging FCA! into Saatchis
French advertising group Publicis is considering merging its FCA!BMZ network into the recently acquired Saatchi & Saatchi to strengthen the UK-based agency’s position.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – French advertising group Publicis is considering merging its FCA!BMZ network into the recently acquired Saatchi & Saatchi to strengthen the UK-based agency’s position.
Combining the nine-strong FCA!BMZ network, which also has other affiliate partners across Europe, would beef up Saatchis’ pan-European client roster and increase its continental expansion.
Publicis general secretary Jean-Paul Morin, who was appointed earlier in October to oversee the integration of Saatchi & Saatchi into the group, said, “We are actively seeking to improve the position of the agency throughout Europe.”
One hurdle to overcome, however, could be client conflict. One of FCA!BMZ’s main clients is German packaged goods manufacturer Henkel. This would clash with rival Procter & Gamble, which is a large client of Saatchi & Saatchi.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London