Warner offers digital downloads
Warner Music has launched its digital music service, which it first announced in September.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Warner Music has launched its digital music service, which it first announced in September.
Warner is the last of the five major record companies to announce its digital service, after Sony, EMI, BMG and Universal.
At launch Warner has around 100 songs available in Liquid Audio and Windows Media formats. They will be sold through third-party online retailers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Partnerships Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus , London