Warner offers digital downloads
Warner Music has launched its digital music service, which it first announced in September.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Warner Music has launched its digital music service, which it first announced in September.
Warner is the last of the five major record companies to announce its digital service, after Sony, EMI, BMG and Universal.
At launch Warner has around 100 songs available in Liquid Audio and Windows Media formats. They will be sold through third-party online retailers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Marketing - London Designer Outlet Realm in the region of £60k, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London