Incepta pays $25m for US new-media firm
UK marketing services firm Incepta has bought New York-based new-media consultancy Hudson Technology Group in a deal worth $25m.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – UK marketing services firm Incepta has bought New York-based new-media consultancy Hudson Technology Group in a deal worth $25m.
Incepta, which owns the Citigate PR network, is keen to bolster its e-commerce capabilities. Chief executive David Wright said, “I am confident that, as part of our group, Hudson will make an immediate impact on our bottom line.”
Hudson specialises in strategic e-business consulting as well as creating and implementing websites.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London