Incepta pays $25m for US new-media firm
UK marketing services firm Incepta has bought New York-based new-media consultancy Hudson Technology Group in a deal worth $25m.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – UK marketing services firm Incepta has bought New York-based new-media consultancy Hudson Technology Group in a deal worth $25m.
Incepta, which owns the Citigate PR network, is keen to bolster its e-commerce capabilities. Chief executive David Wright said, “I am confident that, as part of our group, Hudson will make an immediate impact on our bottom line.”
Hudson specialises in strategic e-business consulting as well as creating and implementing websites.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London