Incepta pays $25m for US new-media firm
UK marketing services firm Incepta has bought New York-based new-media consultancy Hudson Technology Group in a deal worth $25m.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – UK marketing services firm Incepta has bought New York-based new-media consultancy Hudson Technology Group in a deal worth $25m.
Incepta, which owns the Citigate PR network, is keen to bolster its e-commerce capabilities. Chief executive David Wright said, “I am confident that, as part of our group, Hudson will make an immediate impact on our bottom line.”
Hudson specialises in strategic e-business consulting as well as creating and implementing websites.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham