Incepta pays $25m for US new-media firm
UK marketing services firm Incepta has bought New York-based new-media consultancy Hudson Technology Group in a deal worth $25m.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – UK marketing services firm Incepta has bought New York-based new-media consultancy Hudson Technology Group in a deal worth $25m.
Incepta, which owns the Citigate PR network, is keen to bolster its e-commerce capabilities. Chief executive David Wright said, “I am confident that, as part of our group, Hudson will make an immediate impact on our bottom line.”
Hudson specialises in strategic e-business consulting as well as creating and implementing websites.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Development Communications Officer Imperial College London £33,590 - £41,540 p.a., South Kensington, London
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Role, FMCG brand, ATL, Integrated & Digital - award winning agency MODA consult £35k - £37k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London