Asda to expand home shopping service
UK supermarket group Asda is to significantly expand its home shopping service, Asda@home, in a bid to reach 60% of the country within two years.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – UK supermarket group Asda is to significantly expand its home shopping service, Asda@home, in a bid to reach 60% of the country within two years.
The move will create an additional 4,500 jobs according to the retailer, which currently operates its service within the M25 and is able to reach 3m households.
The move will put pressure on rival Tesco’s service, which currently reaches about 90% of UK consumers.
Asda is using stores in West Yorkshire, the Midlands, the south-east and Glasgow for the rollout of the service. Dedicated depots will open once shoppers are using the service, which will be available on the internet and through the Open digital platform from January.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London