Revenues rise 55% at Publicis
French advertising and communications group Publicis claims new business wins are behind record revenues for the first nine months of the year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – French advertising and communications group Publicis claims new business wins are behind record revenues for the first nine months of the year.
Chairman Maurice Levy said revenues leapt 55% to £4.34bn for the nine months to September 30, up from £2.8bn for the same period last year.
He added that revenues had been boosted £203m by September revenues from Saatchi & Saatchi, which was acquired by Publicis in June for £1.4bn.
“The third quarter was very good and we are expecting an end-of-year result sharply higher,” he added.
“New business activity at the moment is among the strongest we have seen and should bear fruit in 2001,” Levy predicted.
He attributed an increased presence in the US market and in marketing services to the jump in revenue, as well as new account wins.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London