Moneyextra sells consumer site
Online personal finance company Moneyextra is selling its moneyextra.com consumer portal to the Bristol & West building society for £26m.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Online personal finance company Moneyextra is selling its moneyextra.com consumer portal to the Bristol & West building society for £26m.
The sale to the Bank of Ireland-owned company is part of a restructuring plan that will see the company refocus its business on B2B services. As part of this new strategy, it is buying personal finance firm Ingelby 1045 for £29.4m. Ingelby is the holding company for personal finance support firm Crisp Computing.
Shares in MoneyExtra rose 8.5% to 33.5p in early trade this morning. The price has plummeted from a year high of 353p.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton