Moneyextra sells consumer site
Online personal finance company Moneyextra is selling its moneyextra.com consumer portal to the Bristol & West building society for £26m.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Online personal finance company Moneyextra is selling its moneyextra.com consumer portal to the Bristol & West building society for £26m.
The sale to the Bank of Ireland-owned company is part of a restructuring plan that will see the company refocus its business on B2B services. As part of this new strategy, it is buying personal finance firm Ingelby 1045 for £29.4m. Ingelby is the holding company for personal finance support firm Crisp Computing.
Shares in MoneyExtra rose 8.5% to 33.5p in early trade this morning. The price has plummeted from a year high of 353p.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London