Grey launches UK customer relationship firm
The Grey Global Group is opening a consultancy in London, Grey Desire, dedicated to customer relationship management.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – The Grey Global Group is opening a consultancy in London, Grey Desire, dedicated to customer relationship management.
Grey Desire opens with a staff of 17 and clients such as Mars and Procter & Gamble, and will work to strengthen the relationship between those clients and their customers.
The company is pitching itself as a full-service operation with creative, new-media and direct marketing capabilities.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - boutique consumer branding agency Gabriele Skelton negotiable, London
- Group Marketing Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 OTE & Car, South Birmingham