Grey launches UK customer relationship firm
The Grey Global Group is opening a consultancy in London, Grey Desire, dedicated to customer relationship management.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – The Grey Global Group is opening a consultancy in London, Grey Desire, dedicated to customer relationship management.
Grey Desire opens with a staff of 17 and clients such as Mars and Procter & Gamble, and will work to strengthen the relationship between those clients and their customers.
The company is pitching itself as a full-service operation with creative, new-media and direct marketing capabilities.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire