Grey launches UK customer relationship firm
The Grey Global Group is opening a consultancy in London, Grey Desire, dedicated to customer relationship management.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – The Grey Global Group is opening a consultancy in London, Grey Desire, dedicated to customer relationship management.
Grey Desire opens with a staff of 17 and clients such as Mars and Procter & Gamble, and will work to strengthen the relationship between those clients and their customers.
The company is pitching itself as a full-service operation with creative, new-media and direct marketing capabilities.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Innovation Strategist Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London