Porter Novelli announces new president of US operations
Porter Novelli Public Relations, a subsidiary of the Omnicom Group, has appointed David Copithorne to its new post of president of US operations.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Porter Novelli Public Relations, a subsidiary of the Omnicom Group, has appointed David Copithorne to its new post of president of US operations.
The company made the appointment as part of its plan to expand its corporate management team. It has also created an eight-member executive committee responsible for managing US operations.
Copithorne was previously managing director of the Porter Novelli Convergence Group, a global technology division of the company formed in January 2000 by the merger of Copithorne & Bellows Public Relations and Porter Novelli.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex