Porter Novelli announces new president of US operations
Porter Novelli Public Relations, a subsidiary of the Omnicom Group, has appointed David Copithorne to its new post of president of US operations.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Porter Novelli Public Relations, a subsidiary of the Omnicom Group, has appointed David Copithorne to its new post of president of US operations.
The company made the appointment as part of its plan to expand its corporate management team. It has also created an eight-member executive committee responsible for managing US operations.
Copithorne was previously managing director of the Porter Novelli Convergence Group, a global technology division of the company formed in January 2000 by the merger of Copithorne & Bellows Public Relations and Porter Novelli.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London