Porter Novelli announces new president of US operations
Porter Novelli Public Relations, a subsidiary of the Omnicom Group, has appointed David Copithorne to its new post of president of US operations.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Porter Novelli Public Relations, a subsidiary of the Omnicom Group, has appointed David Copithorne to its new post of president of US operations.
The company made the appointment as part of its plan to expand its corporate management team. It has also created an eight-member executive committee responsible for managing US operations.
Copithorne was previously managing director of the Porter Novelli Convergence Group, a global technology division of the company formed in January 2000 by the merger of Copithorne & Bellows Public Relations and Porter Novelli.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London