P&G confirms interest in Clairol brands
US consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble has confirmed its interest in buying the Clairol haircare brands from Bristol-Myers Squibb.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – US consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble has confirmed its interest in buying the Clairol haircare brands from Bristol-Myers Squibb.
However, P&G, which is currently selling off non-core brands such as Clearasil and Wash’n’Go, said it would not do a “straight swap” of some of its pharmaceutical brands for Clairol.
A P&G spokesman said, “We are not currently considering a swap of P&G’s drug or over-the-counter business as part of future discussions with Bristol-Myers Squibb.”
B-MS said earlier this year it would sell Clairol to concentrate on pharmaceutical brands.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London