True North PR network buys Square Mile
BSMG Worldwide, the public relations arm of True North Communications, is to acquire UK financial public relations firm Square Mile in a deal valued at as much as £10m.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - BSMG Worldwide, the public relations arm of True North Communications, is to acquire UK financial public relations firm Square Mile in a deal valued at as much as £10m.
Square Mile has agreed to the takeover after months of negotiations. The terms of the deal have not been revealed, but it is understood that BSMG will pay seven to eight times Square Miles’ profits, spread over a number of years, which could be as much as £10m or more.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Classified Sales Executive Lipton Fleming £20000.00 per annum + commission, London
- Agency Account Manager (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London