Kirshenbaum & Bond launches direct interactive spin-off
Kirshenbaum & Bond, the New York advertising agency, is launching a new shop, dubbed Dotglu, that will focus on direct and interactive marketing services.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Kirshenbaum & Bond, the New York advertising agency, is launching a new shop, dubbed Dotglu, that will focus on direct and interactive marketing services.
Dotglu has been set up to help clients “stick to their customers” according to Kirshenbaum co-chairman Jonathan Bond. It will offer customer relationship marketing, database management, strategy and technology consulting, web design, email marketing and online media planning and buying.
Bond and fellow co-chairman Richard Kirshenbaum have hired Tina Cohoe, the former president of FCB Worldwide’s marketing division FCB Direct, to run the new agency. Kirshenbaum & Bond has a majority stake in Dotglu, with minority stakes held by its senior partners and an investment company.
Dotglu opens for business with 40 staff, mostly taken from the marketing and interactive units of Kirshenbaum & Bond. Others come with Cohoe from FCB Direct.
Initial billings are thought to be around $20m and come from existing Kirshenbaum clients such as Citigroup and Olympus.
Dotglu is the latest in a string of investments Kirshenbaum has made in start-up agencies. The company bought a minority stake in Frierson Mee & Partners this year and previously owned a stake in New York creative agency Mad Dogs & Englishmen.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)