Ogilvy PR takes on Kleinwort to head up financial division
Sir Richard Kleinwort has been hired by Ogilvy Public Relations to head up the new financial division of its London-based PR firm.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Sir Richard Kleinwort has been hired by Ogilvy Public Relations to head up the new financial division of its London-based PR firm.
Sir Richard’s move brings his nine-year association with Cardew, the City PR firm where he was a founding partner and board director, to an end.
The banking heir, a baronet who inherited his father’s title, joins O&M with two dedicated account handlers and will be able to tap the 20-strong corporate team within which the new PR arm will work.
He has worked in PR since 1988, first at Biss Lancaster Financial and then Grandfield Rork Collins Financial before joining Cardew.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire