Ogilvy PR takes on Kleinwort to head up financial division
Sir Richard Kleinwort has been hired by Ogilvy Public Relations to head up the new financial division of its London-based PR firm.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Sir Richard Kleinwort has been hired by Ogilvy Public Relations to head up the new financial division of its London-based PR firm.
Sir Richard’s move brings his nine-year association with Cardew, the City PR firm where he was a founding partner and board director, to an end.
The banking heir, a baronet who inherited his father’s title, joins O&M with two dedicated account handlers and will be able to tap the 20-strong corporate team within which the new PR arm will work.
He has worked in PR since 1988, first at Biss Lancaster Financial and then Grandfield Rork Collins Financial before joining Cardew.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Middlesex
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Wolverhampton
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £17000 - £21000 per annum, Birmingham