Ogilvy PR takes on Kleinwort to head up financial division
Sir Richard Kleinwort has been hired by Ogilvy Public Relations to head up the new financial division of its London-based PR firm.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Sir Richard Kleinwort has been hired by Ogilvy Public Relations to head up the new financial division of its London-based PR firm.
Sir Richard’s move brings his nine-year association with Cardew, the City PR firm where he was a founding partner and board director, to an end.
The banking heir, a baronet who inherited his father’s title, joins O&M with two dedicated account handlers and will be able to tap the 20-strong corporate team within which the new PR arm will work.
He has worked in PR since 1988, first at Biss Lancaster Financial and then Grandfield Rork Collins Financial before joining Cardew.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London