Ogilvy PR takes on Kleinwort to head up financial division
Sir Richard Kleinwort has been hired by Ogilvy Public Relations to head up the new financial division of its London-based PR firm.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Sir Richard Kleinwort has been hired by Ogilvy Public Relations to head up the new financial division of its London-based PR firm.
Sir Richard’s move brings his nine-year association with Cardew, the City PR firm where he was a founding partner and board director, to an end.
The banking heir, a baronet who inherited his father’s title, joins O&M with two dedicated account handlers and will be able to tap the 20-strong corporate team within which the new PR arm will work.
He has worked in PR since 1988, first at Biss Lancaster Financial and then Grandfield Rork Collins Financial before joining Cardew.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London