Evolvebank launch delayed
Lloyds TSB has delayed the UK launch of its online bank, evolvebank, until next year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Lloyds TSB has delayed the UK launch of its online bank, evolvebank, until next year.
The company had planned to launch the bank in the UK by the end of this year, but it will now be available on a trial basis to a small group of customers before a full launch next year.
A spokeswoman said that the company was taking a more cautious approach in order to fully test the software and avoid the technical problems that other online banks, such as Prudential’s Egg, Abbey National’s Cahoot and the Halifax’s IF, have encountered.
Evolvebank, which will be rolled out across continental Europe, is launching in Spain today after a two-month trial phase.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London