Evolvebank launch delayed
Lloyds TSB has delayed the UK launch of its online bank, evolvebank, until next year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Lloyds TSB has delayed the UK launch of its online bank, evolvebank, until next year.
The company had planned to launch the bank in the UK by the end of this year, but it will now be available on a trial basis to a small group of customers before a full launch next year.
A spokeswoman said that the company was taking a more cautious approach in order to fully test the software and avoid the technical problems that other online banks, such as Prudential’s Egg, Abbey National’s Cahoot and the Halifax’s IF, have encountered.
Evolvebank, which will be rolled out across continental Europe, is launching in Spain today after a two-month trial phase.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London