Evolvebank launch delayed
Lloyds TSB has delayed the UK launch of its online bank, evolvebank, until next year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Lloyds TSB has delayed the UK launch of its online bank, evolvebank, until next year.
The company had planned to launch the bank in the UK by the end of this year, but it will now be available on a trial basis to a small group of customers before a full launch next year.
A spokeswoman said that the company was taking a more cautious approach in order to fully test the software and avoid the technical problems that other online banks, such as Prudential’s Egg, Abbey National’s Cahoot and the Halifax’s IF, have encountered.
Evolvebank, which will be rolled out across continental Europe, is launching in Spain today after a two-month trial phase.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London