Evolvebank launch delayed
Lloyds TSB has delayed the UK launch of its online bank, evolvebank, until next year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Lloyds TSB has delayed the UK launch of its online bank, evolvebank, until next year.
The company had planned to launch the bank in the UK by the end of this year, but it will now be available on a trial basis to a small group of customers before a full launch next year.
A spokeswoman said that the company was taking a more cautious approach in order to fully test the software and avoid the technical problems that other online banks, such as Prudential’s Egg, Abbey National’s Cahoot and the Halifax’s IF, have encountered.
Evolvebank, which will be rolled out across continental Europe, is launching in Spain today after a two-month trial phase.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)