Sportal signs deal with Fox Kids
Online sports network Sportal is teaming up with Fox Kids Europe to create an internet sports service for children aged six to 14.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Online sports network Sportal is teaming up with Fox Kids Europe to create an internet sports service for children aged six to 14.
The companies claim that the service will be the world’s largest children’s online sports network. The series of websites will feature European content from Sportal and will be offered as part of the Fox Kids European network of local sites.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior UX Designer - Global Agency - £50K-£60K Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 per annum, London