Sportal signs deal with Fox Kids
Online sports network Sportal is teaming up with Fox Kids Europe to create an internet sports service for children aged six to 14.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Online sports network Sportal is teaming up with Fox Kids Europe to create an internet sports service for children aged six to 14.
The companies claim that the service will be the world’s largest children’s online sports network. The series of websites will feature European content from Sportal and will be offered as part of the Fox Kids European network of local sites.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London