Gucci launches defamation lawsuit against LVMH
Luxury goods firm Gucci has launched a lawsuit against its partner and rival LVMH for alleged defamation.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Luxury goods firm Gucci has launched a lawsuit against its partner and rival LVMH for alleged defamation.
Gucci said it was taking action after LVMH made what it claimed were “baseless accusations attacking the integrity of key Gucci executives”.
The move comes after LVMH asked a Dutch court to investigate the possibility of a connection between share options granted to senior Gucci executives and its backing of a 42% share buy by French retailer Pinault-Printemps-Redoute.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London