Gucci launches defamation lawsuit against LVMH
Luxury goods firm Gucci has launched a lawsuit against its partner and rival LVMH for alleged defamation.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Luxury goods firm Gucci has launched a lawsuit against its partner and rival LVMH for alleged defamation.
Gucci said it was taking action after LVMH made what it claimed were “baseless accusations attacking the integrity of key Gucci executives”.
The move comes after LVMH asked a Dutch court to investigate the possibility of a connection between share options granted to senior Gucci executives and its backing of a 42% share buy by French retailer Pinault-Printemps-Redoute.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London