Havas buys Abernathy MacGregor PR
Havas Advertising is to buy US financial PR firm Abernathy MacGregor, after beating Cordiant Communications in the bidding stakes.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Havas Advertising is to buy US financial PR firm Abernathy MacGregor, after beating Cordiant Communications in the bidding stakes.
The terms of the deal have not been revealed, but it is believed that Havas offered $40m-$45m in cash, plus further payments over five years which could push the price up to $80m.
New York-based Abernathy will function as an independent unit within Havas Advertising’s Diversified Agencies Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London