Havas buys Abernathy MacGregor PR
Havas Advertising is to buy US financial PR firm Abernathy MacGregor, after beating Cordiant Communications in the bidding stakes.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Havas Advertising is to buy US financial PR firm Abernathy MacGregor, after beating Cordiant Communications in the bidding stakes.
The terms of the deal have not been revealed, but it is believed that Havas offered $40m-$45m in cash, plus further payments over five years which could push the price up to $80m.
New York-based Abernathy will function as an independent unit within Havas Advertising’s Diversified Agencies Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London