Havas buys Abernathy MacGregor PR
Havas Advertising is to buy US financial PR firm Abernathy MacGregor, after beating Cordiant Communications in the bidding stakes.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Havas Advertising is to buy US financial PR firm Abernathy MacGregor, after beating Cordiant Communications in the bidding stakes.
The terms of the deal have not been revealed, but it is believed that Havas offered $40m-$45m in cash, plus further payments over five years which could push the price up to $80m.
New York-based Abernathy will function as an independent unit within Havas Advertising’s Diversified Agencies Group.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands