PepsiCo buys Quaker Oats for $13.4bn
PepsiCo has ended speculation over the future of US food and drink firm Quaker Oats by buying it for $13.4bn.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – PepsiCo has ended speculation over the future of US food and drink firm Quaker Oats by buying it for $13.4bn.
The deal gives Pepsi control of Quaker’s Gatorade sports drink, considerably boosting its non-carbonated drinks portfolio.
The move comes after several companies, including Coca-Cola and French food group Danone, pulled out of talks with Quaker because they felt the price was too high. Pepsi also offered the same amount earlier, but this was rejected by the Quaker board.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA