PepsiCo buys Quaker Oats for $13.4bn
PepsiCo has ended speculation over the future of US food and drink firm Quaker Oats by buying it for $13.4bn.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – PepsiCo has ended speculation over the future of US food and drink firm Quaker Oats by buying it for $13.4bn.
The deal gives Pepsi control of Quaker’s Gatorade sports drink, considerably boosting its non-carbonated drinks portfolio.
The move comes after several companies, including Coca-Cola and French food group Danone, pulled out of talks with Quaker because they felt the price was too high. Pepsi also offered the same amount earlier, but this was rejected by the Quaker board.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London