DoubleClick hit again as global media chief departs
Internet advertising network DoubleClick has lost its executive vice president of global media, Wenda Harris Millard, who is leaving to become president of Ziff-Davis Internet.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Internet advertising network DoubleClick has lost its executive vice president of global media, Wenda Harris Millard, who is leaving to become president of Ziff-Davis Internet.
Her move comes just after she was promoted from head of domestic media at DoubleClick in November. Her departure coincides with Monday’s announcement that DoubleClick is to axe 8% or 150 people from its workforce.
At Ziff-Davis Millard will be in charge of all internet initiatives, including content programming, partnership development and sales and marketing. She will also become chief internet officer of parent company Ziff Davis Media.
Millard was one of the company’s first 14 employees when she joined in 1996, after a 21-year career in traditional advertising. She was previously executive vice president and group publisher of US advertising trade magazines AdWeek, BrandWeek and MediaWeek.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey