DoubleClick hit again as global media chief departs
Internet advertising network DoubleClick has lost its executive vice president of global media, Wenda Harris Millard, who is leaving to become president of Ziff-Davis Internet.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Internet advertising network DoubleClick has lost its executive vice president of global media, Wenda Harris Millard, who is leaving to become president of Ziff-Davis Internet.
Her move comes just after she was promoted from head of domestic media at DoubleClick in November. Her departure coincides with Monday’s announcement that DoubleClick is to axe 8% or 150 people from its workforce.
At Ziff-Davis Millard will be in charge of all internet initiatives, including content programming, partnership development and sales and marketing. She will also become chief internet officer of parent company Ziff Davis Media.
Millard was one of the company’s first 14 employees when she joined in 1996, after a 21-year career in traditional advertising. She was previously executive vice president and group publisher of US advertising trade magazines AdWeek, BrandWeek and MediaWeek.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London