United Airlines to consolidate $100m account
United Airlines is to ask its two roster agencies, Fallon Worldwide and Young & Rubicam, to pitch for its consolidated $100m annual account.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – United Airlines is to ask its two roster agencies, Fallon Worldwide and Young & Rubicam, to pitch for its consolidated $100m annual account.
Fallon, owned by Publicis, handles the company’s domestic work, while WPP Group-owned Y&R deals with international work. No other agencies are being considered.
A spokesman said the airline wanted to build a long-term relationship with a single shop and communicate the United brand in a consistent way.
Billings for the winning agency could also increase if United’s acquisition of US Airways is approved by regulators. He added the final decision would be made by early 2001.
Y&R is currently battling in reviews for some other major clients, including telecoms giant Ericsson. The agency is also looking for a replacement for its former worldwide creative director, Ted Bell.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester