United Airlines to consolidate $100m account
United Airlines is to ask its two roster agencies, Fallon Worldwide and Young & Rubicam, to pitch for its consolidated $100m annual account.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – United Airlines is to ask its two roster agencies, Fallon Worldwide and Young & Rubicam, to pitch for its consolidated $100m annual account.
Fallon, owned by Publicis, handles the company’s domestic work, while WPP Group-owned Y&R deals with international work. No other agencies are being considered.
A spokesman said the airline wanted to build a long-term relationship with a single shop and communicate the United brand in a consistent way.
Billings for the winning agency could also increase if United’s acquisition of US Airways is approved by regulators. He added the final decision would be made by early 2001.
Y&R is currently battling in reviews for some other major clients, including telecoms giant Ericsson. The agency is also looking for a replacement for its former worldwide creative director, Ted Bell.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham