United Airlines to consolidate $100m account
United Airlines is to ask its two roster agencies, Fallon Worldwide and Young & Rubicam, to pitch for its consolidated $100m annual account.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – United Airlines is to ask its two roster agencies, Fallon Worldwide and Young & Rubicam, to pitch for its consolidated $100m annual account.
Fallon, owned by Publicis, handles the company’s domestic work, while WPP Group-owned Y&R deals with international work. No other agencies are being considered.
A spokesman said the airline wanted to build a long-term relationship with a single shop and communicate the United brand in a consistent way.
Billings for the winning agency could also increase if United’s acquisition of US Airways is approved by regulators. He added the final decision would be made by early 2001.
Y&R is currently battling in reviews for some other major clients, including telecoms giant Ericsson. The agency is also looking for a replacement for its former worldwide creative director, Ted Bell.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London