William Shatner considers parting company with Priceline
William Shatner, the former Star Trek star, is thought to have parted company with Priceline.com, the online retailer which allows consumers to name their own price for airline tickets and hotel rooms.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – William Shatner, the former Star Trek star, is thought to have parted company with Priceline.com, the online retailer which allows consumers to name their own price for airline tickets and hotel rooms.
Shatner has acted as the advertising spokesman for Priceline.com since its launch in 1998.
The actor who has made millions of dollars in stock options from the company, which launched in the UK in October, has seen the value of his remaining shares plummet from a 52-week high of $250 to a new all-time low of $2.50.
Priceline denied reports that Shatner no longer wanted to be associated with the company, and would not confirm whether he would continue to promote it.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London