William Shatner considers parting company with Priceline
William Shatner, the former Star Trek star, is thought to have parted company with Priceline.com, the online retailer which allows consumers to name their own price for airline tickets and hotel rooms.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – William Shatner, the former Star Trek star, is thought to have parted company with Priceline.com, the online retailer which allows consumers to name their own price for airline tickets and hotel rooms.
Shatner has acted as the advertising spokesman for Priceline.com since its launch in 1998.
The actor who has made millions of dollars in stock options from the company, which launched in the UK in October, has seen the value of his remaining shares plummet from a 52-week high of $250 to a new all-time low of $2.50.
Priceline denied reports that Shatner no longer wanted to be associated with the company, and would not confirm whether he would continue to promote it.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London