Liv4Now.com co-founder steps down
Serena Doshi, co-founder and managing director of youth lifestyle website Liv4now.com, is resigning to pursue other interests.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - Serena Doshi, co-founder and managing director of youth lifestyle website Liv4now.com, is resigning to pursue other interests.
According to a report in The Guardian, Doshi is leaving her post at the end of January to be replaced by co-founder Ewan MacLeod. She will, however, retain her shareholding in the company and will remain on the board as a non-executive director.
Before setting up Liv4Now in March 1999, Doshi spent four years at Andersen Consulting, working with companies such as BSkyB, ITN, Virgin Radio and WPP Group. In 1997, she joined the media division of investment bank Schroders.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London