Brien departs Leo Burnett to lead Starcom MediaVest
Nick Brien, the chief executive of Leo Burnett London, is leaving the company to become president of US corporate business development for Starcom MediaVest Group, the media arm of B|Com3.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Nick Brien, the chief executive of Leo Burnett London, is leaving the company to become president of US corporate business development for Starcom MediaVest Group, the media arm of B|Com3.
Brien will move to the Chicago-based agency in April 2001 and run new business development and acquisitions. He will manage the MediaVest brand in the US under Starcom chief executive Jack Klues.
Brien began in advertising in 1982 at Greys and went on to found BBJ Media Services in 1989. He joined Leo Burnett as executive media director in 1992 and became managing director in 1996. He was promoted to chief executive in 1997.
The agency has yet to appoint his successor.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London