Brien departs Leo Burnett to lead Starcom MediaVest
Nick Brien, the chief executive of Leo Burnett London, is leaving the company to become president of US corporate business development for Starcom MediaVest Group, the media arm of B|Com3.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Nick Brien, the chief executive of Leo Burnett London, is leaving the company to become president of US corporate business development for Starcom MediaVest Group, the media arm of B|Com3.
Brien will move to the Chicago-based agency in April 2001 and run new business development and acquisitions. He will manage the MediaVest brand in the US under Starcom chief executive Jack Klues.
Brien began in advertising in 1982 at Greys and went on to found BBJ Media Services in 1989. He joined Leo Burnett as executive media director in 1992 and became managing director in 1996. He was promoted to chief executive in 1997.
The agency has yet to appoint his successor.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire