Brien departs Leo Burnett to lead Starcom MediaVest
Nick Brien, the chief executive of Leo Burnett London, is leaving the company to become president of US corporate business development for Starcom MediaVest Group, the media arm of B|Com3.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Nick Brien, the chief executive of Leo Burnett London, is leaving the company to become president of US corporate business development for Starcom MediaVest Group, the media arm of B|Com3.
Brien will move to the Chicago-based agency in April 2001 and run new business development and acquisitions. He will manage the MediaVest brand in the US under Starcom chief executive Jack Klues.
Brien began in advertising in 1982 at Greys and went on to found BBJ Media Services in 1989. He joined Leo Burnett as executive media director in 1992 and became managing director in 1996. He was promoted to chief executive in 1997.
The agency has yet to appoint his successor.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire