BA and Thomas Cook to merge holiday businesses
British Airways Holidays and Thomas Cook Holidays are joining forces with a 50:50 venture, which will merge the two holiday businesses.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – British Airways Holidays and Thomas Cook Holidays are joining forces with a 50:50 venture, which will merge the two holiday businesses.
The new operation will be headed up by Simon Laxton, currently managing director of Thomas Cook Holidays, a division of German travel giant C&N Touristic.
The companies said the new business, which needs EU approval, will offer all holiday products through Cook’s retail network, BA Travel Shops and other UK travel retailers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London