BA and Thomas Cook to merge holiday businesses
British Airways Holidays and Thomas Cook Holidays are joining forces with a 50:50 venture, which will merge the two holiday businesses.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – British Airways Holidays and Thomas Cook Holidays are joining forces with a 50:50 venture, which will merge the two holiday businesses.
The new operation will be headed up by Simon Laxton, currently managing director of Thomas Cook Holidays, a division of German travel giant C&N Touristic.
The companies said the new business, which needs EU approval, will offer all holiday products through Cook’s retail network, BA Travel Shops and other UK travel retailers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- PR Executive Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum + DOE, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 - £450 per day, London