BA and Thomas Cook to merge holiday businesses
British Airways Holidays and Thomas Cook Holidays are joining forces with a 50:50 venture, which will merge the two holiday businesses.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – British Airways Holidays and Thomas Cook Holidays are joining forces with a 50:50 venture, which will merge the two holiday businesses.
The new operation will be headed up by Simon Laxton, currently managing director of Thomas Cook Holidays, a division of German travel giant C&N Touristic.
The companies said the new business, which needs EU approval, will offer all holiday products through Cook’s retail network, BA Travel Shops and other UK travel retailers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham