Discovery UK loses senior vice-president
Discovery Network Europe, the US-based exploration and adventure TV network is losing Nick Comer-Calder, senior vice-president of its UK operation.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Discovery Network Europe, the US-based exploration and adventure TV network is losing Nick Comer-Calder, senior vice-president of its UK operation.
A spokeswoman said the broadcaster had not decided whether it would be seeking a direct replacement for Comer-Calder, according to a report in Broadcast.
Comer-Calder recently oversaw the launch of the Discover Health Channel, but is leaving to pursue a job in new media and broadband.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London