Discovery UK loses senior vice-president
Discovery Network Europe, the US-based exploration and adventure TV network is losing Nick Comer-Calder, senior vice-president of its UK operation.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Discovery Network Europe, the US-based exploration and adventure TV network is losing Nick Comer-Calder, senior vice-president of its UK operation.
A spokeswoman said the broadcaster had not decided whether it would be seeking a direct replacement for Comer-Calder, according to a report in Broadcast.
Comer-Calder recently oversaw the launch of the Discover Health Channel, but is leaving to pursue a job in new media and broadband.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)