Discovery UK loses senior vice-president
Discovery Network Europe, the US-based exploration and adventure TV network is losing Nick Comer-Calder, senior vice-president of its UK operation.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Discovery Network Europe, the US-based exploration and adventure TV network is losing Nick Comer-Calder, senior vice-president of its UK operation.
A spokeswoman said the broadcaster had not decided whether it would be seeking a direct replacement for Comer-Calder, according to a report in Broadcast.
Comer-Calder recently oversaw the launch of the Discover Health Channel, but is leaving to pursue a job in new media and broadband.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham