TBWA\Chiat\Day buys Canadian agency
TBWA\Chiat\Day\Toronto has acquired one of Canada’s largest independent agencies, Bryant Fulton & Shee, in an effort to bolster its growing North American network. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – TBWA\Chiat\Day\Toronto has acquired one of Canada’s largest independent agencies, Bryant Fulton & Shee, in an effort to bolster its growing North American network. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The deal will see both agencies continue to operate as separate entities and Bryant Fulton & Shee, which is based in Vancouver, will retain its name and operate as part of the Omnicom Group-owned TBWA network.
Bryant Fulton & Shee will collaborate with TBWA’s Toronto office on training, new-business intelligence and expansion elsewhere in Canada. It is not thought the takeover will result in job losses.
Bryant Fulton & Shee is one of western Canada’s largest agencies, with estimated billings of $50m. The agency has offices in Calgary and Toronto, as well as in Vancouver, and includes BC Gas, BC Lottery Corporation, Group Telecom, HSBC, Labatt Breweries, London Drugs, and Shaw Cablesystems among its clients.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall