TBWA\Chiat\Day buys Canadian agency
TBWA\Chiat\Day\Toronto has acquired one of Canada’s largest independent agencies, Bryant Fulton & Shee, in an effort to bolster its growing North American network. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – TBWA\Chiat\Day\Toronto has acquired one of Canada’s largest independent agencies, Bryant Fulton & Shee, in an effort to bolster its growing North American network. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The deal will see both agencies continue to operate as separate entities and Bryant Fulton & Shee, which is based in Vancouver, will retain its name and operate as part of the Omnicom Group-owned TBWA network.
Bryant Fulton & Shee will collaborate with TBWA’s Toronto office on training, new-business intelligence and expansion elsewhere in Canada. It is not thought the takeover will result in job losses.
Bryant Fulton & Shee is one of western Canada’s largest agencies, with estimated billings of $50m. The agency has offices in Calgary and Toronto, as well as in Vancouver, and includes BC Gas, BC Lottery Corporation, Group Telecom, HSBC, Labatt Breweries, London Drugs, and Shaw Cablesystems among its clients.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London