TBWA\Chiat\Day buys Canadian agency
TBWA\Chiat\Day\Toronto has acquired one of Canada’s largest independent agencies, Bryant Fulton & Shee, in an effort to bolster its growing North American network. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – TBWA\Chiat\Day\Toronto has acquired one of Canada’s largest independent agencies, Bryant Fulton & Shee, in an effort to bolster its growing North American network. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The deal will see both agencies continue to operate as separate entities and Bryant Fulton & Shee, which is based in Vancouver, will retain its name and operate as part of the Omnicom Group-owned TBWA network.
Bryant Fulton & Shee will collaborate with TBWA’s Toronto office on training, new-business intelligence and expansion elsewhere in Canada. It is not thought the takeover will result in job losses.
Bryant Fulton & Shee is one of western Canada’s largest agencies, with estimated billings of $50m. The agency has offices in Calgary and Toronto, as well as in Vancouver, and includes BC Gas, BC Lottery Corporation, Group Telecom, HSBC, Labatt Breweries, London Drugs, and Shaw Cablesystems among its clients.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Designer Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Web Analyst Zebra People £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, City of London