EasyEverything invests £20m in US net cafe expansion
EasyGroup is investing £20m to roll out its chain of EasyEverything internet cafes across the US in the new year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - EasyGroup is investing £20m to roll out its chain of EasyEverything internet cafes across the US in the new year.
The group opened its first US cafe in New York last month, with plans to expand in the States after six months to a year.
However, EasyGroup’s chief executive Stelios Haji-Ioannou said that better-than-expected revenues meant the plans can now be brought forward. The next cafe will be opened in San Francisco, followed by Miami, Washington DC, and other major tourist destinations.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham