EasyEverything invests £20m in US net cafe expansion
EasyGroup is investing £20m to roll out its chain of EasyEverything internet cafes across the US in the new year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - EasyGroup is investing £20m to roll out its chain of EasyEverything internet cafes across the US in the new year.
The group opened its first US cafe in New York last month, with plans to expand in the States after six months to a year.
However, EasyGroup’s chief executive Stelios Haji-Ioannou said that better-than-expected revenues meant the plans can now be brought forward. The next cafe will be opened in San Francisco, followed by Miami, Washington DC, and other major tourist destinations.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London