EasyEverything invests £20m in US net cafe expansion
EasyGroup is investing £20m to roll out its chain of EasyEverything internet cafes across the US in the new year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - EasyGroup is investing £20m to roll out its chain of EasyEverything internet cafes across the US in the new year.
The group opened its first US cafe in New York last month, with plans to expand in the States after six months to a year.
However, EasyGroup’s chief executive Stelios Haji-Ioannou said that better-than-expected revenues meant the plans can now be brought forward. The next cafe will be opened in San Francisco, followed by Miami, Washington DC, and other major tourist destinations.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London