EasyEverything invests £20m in US net cafe expansion
EasyGroup is investing £20m to roll out its chain of EasyEverything internet cafes across the US in the new year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - EasyGroup is investing £20m to roll out its chain of EasyEverything internet cafes across the US in the new year.
The group opened its first US cafe in New York last month, with plans to expand in the States after six months to a year.
However, EasyGroup’s chief executive Stelios Haji-Ioannou said that better-than-expected revenues meant the plans can now be brought forward. The next cafe will be opened in San Francisco, followed by Miami, Washington DC, and other major tourist destinations.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Market Researcher Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East
- Communications Executive Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Specialist Harvey Nash £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package, Lichfield
- Brand Guardian/Artwork Manager Network Career Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + plus benefits , Colchester