EasyEverything invests £20m in US net cafe expansion
EasyGroup is investing £20m to roll out its chain of EasyEverything internet cafes across the US in the new year.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - EasyGroup is investing £20m to roll out its chain of EasyEverything internet cafes across the US in the new year.
The group opened its first US cafe in New York last month, with plans to expand in the States after six months to a year.
However, EasyGroup’s chief executive Stelios Haji-Ioannou said that better-than-expected revenues meant the plans can now be brought forward. The next cafe will be opened in San Francisco, followed by Miami, Washington DC, and other major tourist destinations.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Development Manager (FS) Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + OTE, London
- Junior Packaging Artworker Network Career Consultants £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior Packaging Artworker Network Career Consultants £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Assistant Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience, Teddington, Middlesex