BA draws up shortlist for Go sale
British Airways has left out its major European rivals from a shortlist of potential buyers for Go, its budget airline.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - British Airways has left out its major European rivals from a shortlist of potential buyers for Go, its budget airline.
According to newspaper reports, BA drew up the shortlist from about 30 interested parties, but is understood to have ruled out main rivals such as Air France and Lufthansa, which could have competed on some short-haul routes from London to continental Europe.
The shortlist is understood to include other airlines, as well as financial investors which could back a management buyout. It is believed that the Dublin-based low-cost airline Ryanair is still interested in the operator.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London