BA draws up shortlist for Go sale
British Airways has left out its major European rivals from a shortlist of potential buyers for Go, its budget airline.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - British Airways has left out its major European rivals from a shortlist of potential buyers for Go, its budget airline.
According to newspaper reports, BA drew up the shortlist from about 30 interested parties, but is understood to have ruled out main rivals such as Air France and Lufthansa, which could have competed on some short-haul routes from London to continental Europe.
The shortlist is understood to include other airlines, as well as financial investors which could back a management buyout. It is believed that the Dublin-based low-cost airline Ryanair is still interested in the operator.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton