BA draws up shortlist for Go sale
British Airways has left out its major European rivals from a shortlist of potential buyers for Go, its budget airline.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - British Airways has left out its major European rivals from a shortlist of potential buyers for Go, its budget airline.
According to newspaper reports, BA drew up the shortlist from about 30 interested parties, but is understood to have ruled out main rivals such as Air France and Lufthansa, which could have competed on some short-haul routes from London to continental Europe.
The shortlist is understood to include other airlines, as well as financial investors which could back a management buyout. It is believed that the Dublin-based low-cost airline Ryanair is still interested in the operator.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London