Lottery bidders wait for decision
The National Lottery Commission is due to announce its decision on who will run the National Lottery at 4pm today.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The National Lottery Commission is due to announce its decision on who will run the National Lottery at 4pm today.
The decision is expected to cause more controversy, as many believe it is poised to choose Camelot over Sir Richard Branson’s The People’s Lottery. If this happens, more legal wrangling could ensue as Sir Richard has promised to contest the decision in court.
The five-strong commission, chaired by Lord Burns, met yesterday to make its decision in private and the meeting went on for longer than expected. According to reports, the commission has already reached a decision, but the final details are being worked out and an announcement will be made later today.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London