Lottery bidders wait for decision
The National Lottery Commission is due to announce its decision on who will run the National Lottery at 4pm today.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The National Lottery Commission is due to announce its decision on who will run the National Lottery at 4pm today.
The decision is expected to cause more controversy, as many believe it is poised to choose Camelot over Sir Richard Branson’s The People’s Lottery. If this happens, more legal wrangling could ensue as Sir Richard has promised to contest the decision in court.
The five-strong commission, chaired by Lord Burns, met yesterday to make its decision in private and the meeting went on for longer than expected. According to reports, the commission has already reached a decision, but the final details are being worked out and an announcement will be made later today.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)