Lottery bidders wait for decision
The National Lottery Commission is due to announce its decision on who will run the National Lottery at 4pm today.
LONDON (Brand Republic) - The National Lottery Commission is due to announce its decision on who will run the National Lottery at 4pm today.
The decision is expected to cause more controversy, as many believe it is poised to choose Camelot over Sir Richard Branson’s The People’s Lottery. If this happens, more legal wrangling could ensue as Sir Richard has promised to contest the decision in court.
The five-strong commission, chaired by Lord Burns, met yesterday to make its decision in private and the meeting went on for longer than expected. According to reports, the commission has already reached a decision, but the final details are being worked out and an announcement will be made later today.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire