Telia to appeal Swedish 3G licence loss
Sweden’s national telecoms carrier Telia is to appeal the Swedish government’s decision not to award the company a third-generation mobile licence.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Sweden’s national telecoms carrier Telia is to appeal the Swedish government’s decision not to award the company a third-generation mobile licence.
Telia’s share price plunged 17% to 49 Swedish Krona (£3.43) yesterday after the news that Telia was to become the first national telecoms firm not to win a UMTS licence in its own country.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham