Telia to appeal Swedish 3G licence loss
Sweden’s national telecoms carrier Telia is to appeal the Swedish government’s decision not to award the company a third-generation mobile licence.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Sweden’s national telecoms carrier Telia is to appeal the Swedish government’s decision not to award the company a third-generation mobile licence.
Telia’s share price plunged 17% to 49 Swedish Krona (£3.43) yesterday after the news that Telia was to become the first national telecoms firm not to win a UMTS licence in its own country.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region