Telia to appeal Swedish 3G licence loss
Sweden’s national telecoms carrier Telia is to appeal the Swedish government’s decision not to award the company a third-generation mobile licence.
LONDON (Brand Republic) – Sweden’s national telecoms carrier Telia is to appeal the Swedish government’s decision not to award the company a third-generation mobile licence.
Telia’s share price plunged 17% to 49 Swedish Krona (£3.43) yesterday after the news that Telia was to become the first national telecoms firm not to win a UMTS licence in its own country.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London